
This was by far the best birthday I have had in a while! Starting this year you get into a Disney Park for free so we went to Hollywood Studios. They gave me a birthday button and wished me happy birthday all day. We are so tired, but had the best time! I can't wait to go back!






3 comments:
Nice! We are going to DisneyLand for Drew's birthday in May. I am glad you had fun...you can't beat free!!
Okay, you guys are so cute! This is seriously the cutest picture of you guys! I love it! I'm glad you had a good birthday!
I'm soooo glad you had a good time! I still haven't been able to catch up with you on the phone, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I totally agree with K's statement about your picture being so cute...I love it! Miss you guys lots!
Post a Comment