Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crafty







OK so I (Amanda) am a craft nerd. I love doing crafts for fun! I actually enjoyed the Relief Society Super Saturdays they used to have in December which were all day craft-o-thons! Today I volunteered myself to do a baby cake for someone at work. These are so simple to do and something I have grown to really enjoy. Here are a few pics of the couple I have done. The pink one is the one I did tonight.

2 comments:

April Hardy said...

Cute! I love being crafty, but am notcrafty enough. It can get expensive. I love those diaper cakes! Especially considering the age range we are in where people our age are popping out babies, that's a good talent to have and very handy. Your friends and coworkers are lucky to have you around to make those. Its very cool.

Kaylyn said...

Okay, these cakes are TOO CUTE!! Seriously! I might just have to steal your idea for the next baby shower I go to. I'll have to get the details from you sometime.