Can I just say Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year!! I get so excited to put up all my decorations. I was really sad because when we moved here we had an old Christmas tree and a new teeny apartment and there was no place to store it so I had to get rid of it. Some of you may remember my post last year of our palm tree Christmas tree.. if you don't, let me remind you..
Not that there was anything wrong with it, I mean it was a cute tree but not a REAL tree to me. Christmas is a big deal. So.. Christmas came a little early for us this year in the form of my mom getting me the best gift ever! A brand new 7 1/2 ft pre-lit tree. Now here it is fully decorated.. THIS is a tree people..
We decided to go ahead and do the rest of the house.. so here are the results! I so enjoy this time of year and the chance to be reminded of all our blessings in the past year.





1 comment:
Your decorations look SO CUTE!!! We're busting ours out this week sometime! I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment